Imagine you are working on an important assignment which you need to email today to your boos, & suddenly wifi gets disconnected? If this happens all the time with you, then this is not a normal issue. You are facing the issue of dead zones at your place. These wifi range issues require a device like Amped extender. Amped extender can eradicate every wifi range issue, and provide stable wifi connection all day long. If you haven’t used Amped extender before, then try it today. You need to take tension about, Amped extender issue, as we are here to help you on this. We have an instructional guide for Amped extender steps, which will provide you today. So, let’s get started with setting up your Amped extender.
Amped Extender Setup Steps
• First, look for an optimal location, where you can place your amped range extender.
• Choose a location between your wifi router & area with dead zones. Once you place the extender at the optimal location, try to connect your computer or tablet with your Amped extender.
• First, attach the antennas, which come with your Amped extender.
• Next, plug your Amped extender into the power outlet, carefully.
• Connect your Amped range extender to the wifi network, named Amped_REC10.
• If you are window user, or you get the pop message, which says Do you want to set up your network?" Choose either Connect to the network without setting it up or No, just connect.
• Afterward, launch a web browser on your wireless device.
• In the browser address bar, enter the default web address, http://setup.ampedwireless.com, into the address bar of the browser.
Let’s suppose, Your URL fails, then try to open the amped dashboard, through IP address http://192.168.1.240
For more details on Amped Extender Setup, talk to our experts, on the toll-free number. You can also do live interaction with the team, via a live chat window, displayed on your computer screen.